Information you need to know to make your stay the best it can be.
Below you will find information regarding your stay and activities at Dixie Dude Ranch. Please call us if you have any questions.
- No liquor sold, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- No pets, please
- Bring beach towels for the pool
- Bring comfortable, casual clothing – blue jeans, shorts, etc.
- We do have maid service
- Catch-and-release fishing in pond
(we provide gear)
- Hiking and nature trails
- Gift shop on premises
- On-site massage therapy available
– Must book in advance
- Wireless internet available
- On Sundays there are no check-ins, evening meal or evening entertainment
- Limited cell phone service at the ranch. A guest phone is available in the main lodge at no charge for domestic calls.
Horseback Riding Facts
- 260 lb. weight limit
- Children under age 6 ride double with an adult
- Lessons and clinics are also available for an additional charge
- Most trail rides are guided at a walk/trot
- Advanced rides are also available for adults. Advanced and sunset rides are also available for teens and adults